Chanel splurge

Sunday, February 12, 2012

So i've literally spent a good year deciding whether to get this product or not... there has been sooo many hypes and raves about this product all over internet. Due to its price and availablity its not something i can just walk in and pick it up from a store.
without further ado let me show you what i've got... :)



Chanel - Soleil Tan De Chanel $66 at Myer 

The unique texture of this product is what makes it unique. My skin is fair to light medium and this colour suits me as a contour and I can imagine it working for medium skin tones as a contour too. For darker skin tones use this as a make up base or to freshen up and add glow to skin.
Not shimmery but not super matte like a powder, just gives a gorgeous glow of radiance and is extremely natural and blend able.

The only cons so far is if you have a brush that sheds a lot it will eat like no tomorrow. 

I have only tired it on once so i can't say too much but so far I'm loving the lightly tanned kiss on my cheeks, i find it works really well with a Mac 109 brush :)
For those of you are like me been holding off buying it, i'd say get it now cause its well worth the price you pay and it will last you for a long time. 


C xx


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground