DEC - Glossybox

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So a few month ago i've decided to join the clan of beauty box where you spend $15 per month to get a little box full of deluxe samples of various products at the comfort of your own home. Been a total beauty junkie of cause this idea sold me straight away therefore i have picked 3 companies to try out.
1. GlossyBox (which originally started in UK)
2. Bellabox
3. ILoveThisBox
4. LustHaveIt (which i no longer subscribe to them due to the lack quantity in sample size *they are tiny*)

- December GlossyBox - 
This is the box for those of you haven't already seen it
When i opened this month's box i was so happy to see 3 full size samples!!! (candy cane for my hot chocolate :D)
Lets start with my favourite product - Sally Hansen Diamond Shine (5/5) . I have used this for years! mainly for base coat, i have tired a lot of different base coat this one does not make my nail go yucky yellow. For someone like me who changes their nail polish every week (well i try to sometimes i change once every few days) it works like wonder! This can not come any time better i have almost ran out of it.
 Second FULL SIZE product - Bed Head Manipulator (4/5)- This is another product i have used for awhile. I use this after flat iron to give texture, although this doesn't harden as much its really remoldable (is this a word lol?) after a couple of hours. During summer i love to just run this through my hair for a beachy wave. However on the downside its messy! (then again you could always wash your hands). 
 Clinique Turnaround overnight radiance moisturiser - I have always been a fan of CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (LOVE THIS STUFF DURING WINTER). Although this is not a full size but it is a fairly decent size you probably could get a few weeks use out of this. 
John Frieda Finishing Creme - This claims to smooth out your fizzes, since my hair is fairly think i don't have problem with fizzes. Same again not full size but decent sample size this probably will last you month (gives to mum). 
Gorgeous Cosmetics Lip Pencil - I'm not a big fan of lip pencils mainly i find them takes too long to apply (i don't have a steady hand ok). However this company's website has caught my attention! *im a big sucker for packaging or layouts* and thanks for Glossybox i have now discovered a new cosmetic company with quite a fair range of products I defiantly can't wait to try out more of their products. 
(I will have swatches of this colour soon) 

So this is it for December Glossybox & hope you like my first post! :) I will have December Bellabox up tomorrow stay tune ^^ 


C xoxo


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground